I’ll be heading South at the end of this month to hike, bike and lecture in Central Florida all Winter. I have several outings and presentations already scheduled with Audubon and nature centers, but now is the time to schedule one for your group or organization. I’ll do my best to accommodate your dates, times and needs.
From my webpage, here are some of the presentations which are available for groups this Winter. Click on any you may be interested in for your group or center.
Florida Speakers Bureau
- What's in YOUR Back Yard? – Invasive Species in Florida – New for 2017
- Volusia Outdoors – New for 2016
- Florida's Springs – Endangered
- Exploring the Ocala National Forest
- Hiking, Biking and Birding – Where to go and how to get there – Central Florida
- Safe in the Woods
Private tours, outings and training programs are now available this year once again. Ideal for visitors from the North or abroad. We’ll show them “The Real Florida” up close and personal.
Check them out at: http://rogerfulton.com/programs.html
Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at some of our events and outings this Winter,
Phone and text: Afternoons and evenings only: 386-956-6089
Deland, FL and Cortland, NY
Master Naturalist and Author