Thursday, January 28, 2016

Central Florida Books - How to get them

Hi to all,
It's been a good winter season here in Florida. And I am sold out of my stash of hiking, biking, kayaking and wildlife viewing books for Central Florida. They may still be available at the Sugar Mill at Deleon Springs State Park, the store at Hontoon Island State Park or at Debary Hall's gift store in Debary. They are also available online at Amazon.com if you type in my name, Roger Fulton, most of our titles should come up. Most sold by Police Management.com. And, I am not the SyFy Roger Fulton. He's from England. :-)
So please check on those locations, online or off. And there are always references as to where to buy my books through my webpage at: www.RogerFulton.com.
Thank you,
Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment