Monday, December 2, 2013

Hiking, biking in Florida and New York

We enjoy sharing our adventures and activities with friends, both new and old. But I know I'm hard to keep up with. Especially since I often don't know where I am going on an adventure outing. So I have put together this simple Blog so you can join me at my presentations, my hikes and so you know when a new book or whatever comes out. So check in frequently - or better yet - sign up with Blogger.com for an RSS feed to your computer when I post an event, or sign up with Blogger.com for an e-mail whenever I post. And I promise to only post about once a week about upcoming activities. A few may be on short notice, but you are welcome to join me. A reservation would be appreciated via e-mail to Roger@RogerFulton.com even on short notice. And you can always contact me, and review our 30 or so trail guides at: www.RogerFulton.com.
The first entries will start later this month for events in Central Florida, particularly in the Deland/Orlando area. So stay tuned and sign up. I look forward to meeting you.
Roger Fulton
Photo by Susan Young, co-author of our Central Florida Florida kayaking guidebook. 
www.RogerFulton.com


No comments:

Post a Comment