Thursday, September 10, 2015

Nature Hike, Sunday Sept 13th 3:00 pm

I am convinced that the weather will clear this weekend by 3 pm on Sunday, September 13th, so I am inviting family and friends to a special outing at Lime Hollow Nature Center in Cortland, NY. Reservations are required, so be sure to contact me in advance. Burgers and beers may follow with a bonfire after dark. Space is very limited. Details below.
  • Fall Nature Hike: Join me on Sunday, September 13th for a nature hike at Lime Hollow Nature Center for an early Fall nature hike. We will see how nature is coping with cooler temperatures and shorter days. We will cover about 1.5 miles of easy trails at a casual pace. Meet at the Nature Center at: 338 McLean Rd., Cortland, NY 13045 at 3 pm. There are no fees and there should be ample parking at the Center. Contact me for a reservation through:  www.RogerFulton.com, Roger@RogerFulton.com  or call me at 386-956-6089 afternoons or evenings if you need additional information or additional directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment