Monday, November 6, 2017

Heading south - Book now!

I’ll be heading South at the end of this month to hike, bike and lecture in Central Florida all Winter. I have several outings and presentations already scheduled with Audubon and nature centers, but now is the time to schedule one for your group or organization. I’ll do my best to accommodate your dates, times and needs.
From my webpage, here are some of the presentations which are available for groups this Winter. Click on any you may be interested in  for your group or center.

Florida Speakers Bureau


Private tours, outings and training programs are now available this year once again. Ideal for visitors from the North or abroad. We’ll show them “The Real Florida” up close and personal.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at some of our events and outings this Winter,
Roger


Phone and text: Afternoons and evenings only: 386-956-6089
Deland, FL and Cortland, NY
Master Naturalist and Author



No comments:

Post a Comment